HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY RATES
Effective to April 30, 2021 – Existing clients (as of April 30) will remain at these rates until the end of the 2021 calendar year.
60 min: $125
30 min: $65 (check-in/online or telephone only)
Effective starting May 1, 2021
60 min: Online $135
60 min: Outdoor (Beacon Hill Park) $150
60 min: In-Studio $150
60 min: Home Visit (indoor/outdoor) $225
30 min/check-in: Online $70
30 min/check-in: Outdoor (Beacon Hill Park) $80
30 min/check-in: In-Studio $80
30 min/check-in: Home Visit (indoor/outdoor) $115
90 min sessions available by request.
- Sessions can be booked online: heyshauna.janeapp.com (or by emailing me, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All sessions must be pre-paid before the scheduled appointment (by e-transfer to email@example.com for those within Canada OR Paypal for those outside of Canada paypal.me/heyshauna).
- Once I’ve received payment, I will send you a link and password for our scheduled Zoom session OR will be in touch regarding details + directions for our outdoor meeting spot.
I have a 24 hr cancellation policy. Missed appointments and appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice are charged the full session fee (or a cancellation fee in cases of emergency).
COVID NOTE: If you are feeling ill in any way, please let me know and we will cancel or postpone your session to another day (with NO cancellation fee).
I offer a free 20 min consultation for those exploring their options and feeling curious about art therapy. It’s important to feel that both a therapy modality and therapist are a good fit! Consultations are by phone, Zoom, or Skype only.
Do take me up on my sliding scale rates if you need them.
Do allow yourself to be supported in & through all of this.
The old stuff, the new stuff. All the stuff.
I have a limited number of spaces available for sliding scale rate options, please reach out if this is of interest to you.
SOME OF MY AREAS OF FOCUS
- Getting unstuck (overwhelm, underwhelm, complacency)
- Nervous system regulation, grounding techniques
- Self-awareness, reflection & curiosity
- Women’s support (empowerment, decisions around/considering childfree living, aging, peri/menopause, relationships)
- Burnout & compassion fatigue for caregivers (prevention & recovery)
- Creative blocks (artists, writers)
- Anxiety, depression, fatigue, shutdown
- Trauma-informed grounding & processing
- Anger, irritability, frustration, stress management
- Life transitions (big & small life changes, grief, loss)
- Developing a creative practice
ART THERAPY GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Pause. With time, space, and support …to notice how you’re ACTUALLY feeling, to express that, and to work towards understanding it.
- Be supported through challenging life situations and transitions.
- Explore new ways of accessing and understanding your emotions, your body, and your needs.
- Discover and explore your strengths and capacity to imagine, initiate, and create change in your life.
- Explore and address your concerns through a combination of talk, art-making, movement & creative process.
- Learn how to access a creative process (and develop a creative practice) as a resource and ongoing support tool.
“Boundaries are the distance at which I can love you and me simultaneously.” – Prentis Hemphill
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Sign up if you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s!
JOIN MY PATREON COMMUNITY!
This is a subscription platform, and includes an option to contribute to a community support fund for those able and interested!