HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY RATES
60 min (1hr) sessions:
Outdoor (Beacon Hill Park) $150
In-Studio (not currently available) $150
Home Visit (outdoor only currently) $225
Outdoor (Beacon Hill Park) $80
In-Studio (not currently available) $80
Home Visit (outdoor only currently) $115
90 min sessions available by request.
- Sessions can be booked online: heyshauna.janeapp.com (or by emailing me, email@example.com)
- All sessions must be pre-paid before the scheduled appointment (by e-transfer for those within Canada OR Paypal for those outside of Canada: to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once I’ve received payment, I will send you a link and password for our scheduled Zoom session OR will be in touch regarding details + directions for our outdoor meeting spot.
I have a 24 hr cancellation policy. Missed appointments and appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice are charged the full session fee (or a cancellation fee in cases of emergency).
COVID NOTE: If you are feeling ill in any way, please let me know and we will cancel or postpone your session to another day (with NO cancellation fee).
I offer a free 20 min consultation for those exploring their options and feeling curious about art therapy. It’s important to feel that both a therapy modality and therapist are a good fit! Consultations are by phone, Zoom, or Skype only.
Do take me up on my sliding scale rates if you need them.
Do allow yourself to be supported in & through all of this.
The old stuff, the new stuff. All the stuff.
I have a limited number of spaces available for sliding scale rate options, please reach out if this is of interest to you.
SOME OF MY AREAS OF FOCUS
- Nurturing body-based creative curiosity
- Getting unstuck (overwhelm, underwhelm, complacency)
- Nervous system health, grounding practices
- Self-awareness, reflection, curiosity, growth
- Living in alignment with personal values
- Social activism, collective care
- Women's support (empowerment, decisions around/considering childfree living, the aging body, peri/menopause)
- Burnout & compassion fatigue for caregivers (prevention & recovery)
- Creative blocks (artists, writers, creatives)
- Anxiety, depression, fatigue, shutdown
- Trauma-informed grounding & processing
- Anger, irritability, frustration, stress management
- Developing (or re-igniting) a creative practice
ART THERAPY GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO...
- Pause - with time, space, and support.
- Notice how you're ACTUALLY feeling (not how you should feel). To allow yourself to feel what you feel, without judgement. And to work towards understanding that differently.
- Explore different ways to be present and aware in your body, in discomfort, in transition - mindfully and with generosity.
- Create some space for regeneration, integration, and growth.
- Learn and integrate small (meaningful) ways to show up for yourself, and build self-trust.
- See and support your strength and capacity to imagine, initiate, and create change in your life.
- Explore a collaborative to approach to the work of personal healing - through a combination of talk, art-making, creative process, movement, and somatic awareness.
“Boundaries are the distance at which I can love you and me simultaneously.” – Prentis Hemphill
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Sign up if you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s!
If you're able, I'd love it if you'd join my Patreon community in support of my Healing Fund! All proceeds collected go towards free private art therapy and/or group workshops for folks who need the support but who can't afford the expense.