HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY RATES
60 min (1hr) sessions:
Outdoor (Beacon Hill Park) $150
In-Studio (not currently available) $150
Home Visit (outdoor only currently) $225
Outdoor (Beacon Hill Park) $80
In-Studio (not currently available) $80
Home Visit (outdoor only currently) $115
90 min sessions available by request.
- Sessions can be booked online: heyshauna.janeapp.com (or by emailing me, email@example.com)
- All sessions must be pre-paid before the scheduled appointment (by e-transfer for those within Canada OR Paypal for those outside of Canada: to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once I’ve received payment, I will send you a link and password for our scheduled Zoom session OR will be in touch regarding details + directions for our outdoor meeting spot.
I have a 24 hr cancellation policy. Missed appointments and appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice are charged the full session fee (or a cancellation fee in cases of emergency).
COVID NOTE: If you are feeling ill in any way, please let me know and we will cancel or postpone your session to another day (with NO cancellation fee).
I offer a free 20 min consultation for those exploring their options and feeling curious about art therapy. It’s important to feel that both a therapy modality and therapist are a good fit! Consultations are by phone, Zoom, or Skype only.
Do take me up on my sliding scale rates if you need them.
Do allow yourself to be supported in & through all of this.
The old stuff, the new stuff. All the stuff.
I have a limited number of spaces available for sliding scale rate options, please reach out if this is of interest to you.
SOME OF MY AREAS OF FOCUS
- Getting unstuck (overwhelm, underwhelm, complacency)
- Nervous system regulation, grounding techniques
- Self-awareness, reflection & curiosity
- Women’s support (empowerment, decisions around/considering childfree living, aging, peri/menopause, relationships)
- Burnout & compassion fatigue for caregivers (prevention & recovery)
- Creative blocks (artists, writers)
- Anxiety, depression, fatigue, shutdown
- Trauma-informed grounding & processing
- Anger, irritability, frustration, stress management
- Life transitions (big & small life changes, grief, loss)
- Developing a creative practice
ART THERAPY GIVES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Pause. With time, space, and support …to notice how you’re ACTUALLY feeling, to express that, and to work towards understanding it.
- Be supported through challenging life situations and transitions.
- Explore new ways of accessing and understanding your emotions, your body, and your needs.
- Discover and explore your strengths and capacity to imagine, initiate, and create change in your life.
- Explore and address your concerns through a combination of talk, art-making, movement & creative process.
- Learn how to access a creative process (and develop a creative practice) as a resource and ongoing support tool.
“Boundaries are the distance at which I can love you and me simultaneously.” – Prentis Hemphill
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Sign up if you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s!
If you're able, I'd love it if you'd join my Patreon community in support of my Healing Fund! All proceeds collected go towards free private art therapy and/or group workshops for folks who need the support but who can't afford the expense.