For the duration of this thing that we’re all in the midst of, my workshops will be offered via video/online ONLY. I am currently using a video platform called Zoom, which is very easy to use and access.
Please see my ONLINE WORKSHOPS page for more information.
HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY CORPORATE & TEAM BUILDING
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- I facilitate experiential workshops for individuals and teams to explore and enlist creative thinking, collaboration, personal and collective growth.
- Improve workplace communication and idea-sharing.
- Inspire innovative and imaginative problem-solving.
- Practical steps for creative stress and anxiety management.
- Learn ways to lean into collaboration with creativity and curiosity.
- Practical approaches to self-care, community care, burn-out and compassion fatigue prevention.
“Shauna is an excellent facilitator. She was clearly made for this job. This is evident in her sense of wonder as she teaches participants how to look and listen more closely; her work changes the way participants see the world.”
PLANNING YOUR EVENT
Workshops are tailored to each organization/company’s needs, determined by an initial discovery phone call (or email).
- Quotes will include design, development, and delivery (facilitation) of the workshop/event.
- Additional cost considerations: materials, travel, assistant (if required, dependent on size of group), venue rental (if required), longer workshops (beyond 2 hours).
- Groups of 3-6 can be hosted in my downtown Vancouver studio at 402 W. Pender Street (at Homer).
- For groups of 7 or larger I can come to you, or we can talk about coordinating a venue rental.
- Please note that if a venue rental is required, the booking will need to include set-up and take-down time.
NO EXPERIENCE WITH ART OR ART MATERIALS IS REQUIRED!
TYPES OF EVENTS
- Board meeting, AGM
- Staff meeting
- Conference module
- Break-out workshop session/activity
- Team-building event or retreat
- Professional Development
- Networking event
- Fun staff event for stress relief or to celebrate a milestone
- Seasonal/holiday event
- Work-Life Balance
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue (prevention & recovery)
- Creative Process as Active Self-Care
- Moving Through Creative Blocks
- Communication, Collaboration & Creativity
- Creativity & Stress Management
- Engage, Inspire, Activate
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone interested in learning and experiencing creative and pro-active approaches to being curious, imaginative, present, self-aware, inspired, collaborative, communicative.
- Anyone interested in personal and collective growth.
- Anyone that doesn’t (want to) believe that burn-out is unavoidable and an inevitability.
- Anyone interested in resourcing themselves (and their team/peers) around ways to find and create more ease, balance, and satisfaction in their day-to-days.
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
If you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s …sign up for my mailing list!
I promise I won’t spam you, or share your information.
Grateful to be living on the unceded territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples. Thankful for their historical and ongoing stewardship of these beautiful lands. And honoured to move forward as an ally and co-conspirator in decolonization.