HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY ORGANIZATIONS & TEAM-BUILDING
- Experiential workshops for organizations & teams to explore and enlist creative thinking, curiosity, and collaboration towards personal and collective growth and well-being.
- Practical steps for creative stress and anxiety management, and nervous system regulation.
- Learn ways to lean into collaboration with creativity and curiosity.
- Practical approaches to self-care, community care, burn-out and compassion fatigue prevention.
PLANNING YOUR EVENT
Workshops are tailored to each organization/company’s needs, please reach out to chat about the details of your event.
Quotes will include design and delivery (facilitation) of the workshop/event.
Cost/planning considerations: art materials, size of group, duration of workshop.
A GOOD FIT FOR…
- Folks interested in learning about and experiencing creative and pro-active approaches to being curious, imaginative, present/grounded, self-aware, collaborative, communicative.
- Folks interested in personal and collective growth – and developing personal and collective care practices.
- Folks that don’t (want to) believe that burn-out is unavoidable and/or inevitable.
- Folks interested in resourcing themselves (and their team/peers) around ways to find and create more ease, balance, and satisfaction in their day-to-days.
NO EXPERIENCE WITH ART OR ART MATERIALS IS REQUIRED!
For the duration of this thing that we’re all in the midst of, my workshops will be offered online ONLY.
Please see my ONLINE WORKSHOPS page for more information.
“Shauna is an excellent facilitator. She was clearly made for this job. This is evident in her sense of wonder as she teaches participants how to look and listen more closely; her work changes the way participants see the world.”
TYPES OF EVENTS
- Board meeting, AGM
- Staff meeting
- Conference module
- Break-out workshop session/activity
- Team-building event or retreat
- Professional Development
- Networking event
- Fun staff event for stress relief or to celebrate a milestone
- Seasonal/holiday event
- Work-Life Balance
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue (prevention & recovery)
- Creative Process as Active Self & Collective Care
- Moving Through Creative Blocks
- Communication, Collaboration & Creativity
- Creativity & Stress Management
– DARIA HALPRIN
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
Sign up if you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s!
If you're able, I'd love it if you'd join my Patreon community in support of my Healing Fund! All proceeds collected go towards free private art therapy and/or group workshops for folks who need the support but who can't afford the expense.