HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY COMMUNITY WORKSHOPS
NOTES ABOUT WORKSHOPS
- My workshops are for adults (not children).
- If you’d like to book a special family or other mixed-age group I’m happy to customize something for you, let’s chat!
- You needn’t have ANY experience with art or art materials to attend (and benefit).
- Groups are small, usually 5-6 people. They are also generous, warm, and supportive. We sit and create together for a couple of hours – it’s easily among my favourite things.
- In all of my workshops, our focus is on exploring different art materials in lots of different ways …and noticing how those different materials and processes make us feel. And while I am there for any technical assistance you may need, our goal is not to focus on technical skill…but instead on curiosity.
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS
All of my workshops are available for private group bookings!
Are you looking for opportunities to learn and experience different (and creative) ways to take care of yourself? …find pause? …stop multi-tasking for a sec? …explore ideas AND art materials? …share some time? …collaborate? …make some art? …make a sweet sweet mess?
Maybe my existing dates don’t work for you, or you just want to gather a gaggle of pals or co-workers together for a fun couple of hours of something new!
I can accommodate up to 6 people in my downtown studio (and am also open to chatting about coming to you, or arranging a third party venue/location).
I offer lots of different ongoing group workshops, and can also customize something special for your group.
SINGLE WORKSHOP $45
PUNCHCARD (BUNDLE OF 5) $175
PURCHASE A PUNCHCARD
My preferred method of payment is Interac e-Transfer (send to Shauna Kaendo at firstname.lastname@example.org). If you don’t bank online, please message me at email@example.com to make other arrangements!
Once you’ve purchased your punchcard I will send you a personal registration code which will allow you to register for 5 individual workshops.
USING YOUR PUNCHCARD
- Purchasing a punchcard will allow you to register for 5 workshops.
- Registration is required for all workshops, as the groups are small.
- You have up to 3 days before each workshop date to cancel, but do keep in mind that if you register and are unable make it or you cancel less than 3 days prior you will have used one of your 5 “punches”.
- You have a full year to use up all of your punches (also, I’m a reasonable person …so this can be somewhat flexible).
- Punches are transferrable and share-able …bring a friend!
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION
Registration is required before attending a workshop as the groups are small.
You have up to 3 days prior to the workshop date to receive a full refund, though registration IS transferrable if you’d like to gift your spot to someone – please just let me know in advance.
ALSO, I’m a reasonable person, if you find yourself unable to attend and the thought of losing your registration fee is at all debilitating, please get in touch with me.
“Something that can’t be provided to us by someone else, by our cities or social structures or policies – is to be among other people. To be WITH other people, among them. Part of a community. That, you have to do yourself”.
– ZIGMUNT BAUMAN
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
If you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s …sign up for my mailing list!
I promise I won’t spam you, or share your information.
Grateful to be living and working on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples - xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.