HEY SHAUNA ART THERAPY WORKSHOPS
If you’d like a visual glimpse into what we get up to in my workshops please visit me on Instagram.
SINGLE WORKSHOP $45
PUNCH CARD (BUNDLE OF 5) WORKSHOPS $175
PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD
My preferred method of payment is by Interac Email Transfer (send to Shauna Kaendo at firstname.lastname@example.org). If that doesn’t work for you please message me at email@example.com to make other arrangements!
Once you’ve purchased your punch card I will send you a personal registration code which will allow you to register for 5 individual workshops; you have up to 3 days before each workshop date to cancel, but do keep in mind that if you register and are unable make it or cancel less than 3 days prior you will have used one of your 5 “punches”.
USING PUNCH CARDS
- Purchasing a punch card will allow you to register for 5 workshops.
- Registration is required for all workshops, as the groups are small.
- You have a full year to use up all of your punches (also, I’m a reasonable person …so this can be somewhat flexible).
- Punches are transferrable and share-able …bring a friend!
NOTES ABOUT WORKSHOPS
- Everyone is welcome, and you needn’t have ANY experience with art or art materials to attend.
- I say everyone in a broad sense …though it is worth noting that my workshops are for adults, and not children. If you’d like to book a special family or other mixed-age group I’m happy to customize something for you, let’s chat!
- Groups are small, usually 5-6 people. They are also generous, warm, and supportive. We sit and create together for a couple of hours – it’s easily among my favourite things.
- In all of my workshops, our focus is on exploring different art materials in lots of different ways …and noticing how those different materials and processes make us feel. And while I am there for any technical assistance you may need, our goal is not to focus on technical skill…but instead on curiosity.
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION
Registration is required before attending a workshop as the groups are small.
You have up to 3 days prior to the workshop date to receive a full refund, though registration IS transferrable if you’d like to gift your spot to someone – please just let me know in advance.
ALSO, I’m a reasonable person, if you find yourself unable to attend and the thought of losing your registration fee is at all debilitating, please get in touch with me.
“Something that can’t be provided to us by someone else, by our cities or social structures or policies – is to be among other people. To be WITH other people, among them. Part of a community. That, you have to do yourself”.
– Zigmunt Bauman
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
JOIN MY MAILING LIST
If you’d like to receive information about upcoming art therapy workshops, and some occasional what-have-you’s …sign up for my mailing list!
I promise I won’t spam you, or share your information.